As I sit here and reflect this morning, we are only 14 days out until my birthday. Sheesh!
In my solitude, I am gearing up to finish strong this fourth quarter. Many things to accomplish and it always seems like it is NOT enough time...but somehow it always gets done...and ahead of schedule.
These words began to resonate within me...
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. James 1:2-4
And then I was reminded of this...
And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Galations 6:9
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...


0 comments:
Post a Comment