Keep Pressing On

As I sit here and reflect this morning, we are only 14 days out until my birthday. Sheesh!

In my solitude, I am gearing up to finish strong this fourth quarter. Many things to accomplish and it always seems like it is NOT enough time...but somehow it always gets done...and ahead of schedule.

These words began to resonate within me...

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. James 1:2-4

And then I was reminded of this...

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Galations 6:9

Just knowing my season is on the horizon makes me smile. Happy Sunday!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top