A Flash Surprise

Do you have a Halloween hangover yet?! Now you know I couldn't let the day end without showing you Price in HIS selection for his costume this year. He was such a good sport by being Superman last weekend. 

His school had a storybook parade to show off their costumes. And since I wasn't going to see him today...I stopped by as a treat. Is that Flash & Annie walking by?! Is he in character?! Why so serious??? 
I guess he just didn't see any familiar faces around the perimeter - check out his animation after I said, Hi Flash. I am pretty sure he was surprised. 
The way his face lit up made it all worth me going to work a little bit late. After all, like Flash once said, "Life doesn't give us purpose. We give life purpose."

But on another note - we did not receive ONE trick or treater this year. WHAT am I supposed to do with all this candy?! Good thing I bought all of our favorites, ey?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top