Holly'tude

I know this may come as a surprise, but can you believe I won snarkiest of my department at our holiday party last year?! ME?! Who would have thought it?!

It may not have helped when I cast my vote, my response to the question was ME, DUH...but if I cannot vote for myself...also, please note - I heavily filter myself at work.

And let me tell you - my mother was NOT amused by this award. She says, so I see nothing has changed, huh?! I am pretty confident she was referencing all of my report card conferences...you know when the teacher raves about your grades and willingness to help, YET your behavior grades always reflect your mouth either running or talking back.

In any event, my peers were so amused by this prestigious honor bestowed upon me. Mandy loved it so much she coined it a Holly'tude, made a prescription on a hectic day at work, AND told me she needed a refill.

She also told me to tell my mom: I may have won the snarkiest, but people love it and even need it. She hasn't met Ang. I did NOT tell her that - but I damn sure giggled at my desk. HARD. So much so Caren and Liz immediately asked me if I was going to be ok.

I cannot wait to print and pass out these prescriptions. You better get you some Holly'tude. After all, it is what the people ordered.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top