What's Brewing at Uncle Bobbie's?

All this coffee chatter is throwing me in a tizzy. I am in despearate need of my usual dose of white chocolate, caramel, and extra shots of espresso. 

Nothing settles me more than a good book, girl talk, and planning sessions in a comfy space. Uncle Bobbie's offered the perfect environment to unwind and get down to business. 
Caramel latte
As soon as we heard this place was opening, we all wanted to go experience it. When we visualized his conception, it is similar to what I have been dreaming of one day owning. A casual place that feels like home. Home to book club discussions, book signings & author events, movie screenings, or simply a meeting place to catch up with your friends. 
Obsessed with this light fixture made out of book pages - let's name it Elevated Scripts
Somehow when it opened, it was during the holiday crunch and we could not sync our schedules to go together. SO we all ended up going at random with me dragging Andriece on January 2. With most people back to work, we would bypass the crowds and grab a seat to enjoy our lattes at leisure. 



Marc Lamont Hill has definitely turned the page with the opening of Uncle Bobbie's. It was everything I envisioned and more. 
          

How do you like your brew? Mine is best served cold al fresco with a great book in the spring.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top