To My Mama

Mothers. Grandmothers. Aunties. 

Where would we be without these women and their diligence, guidance, and sacrifice?! All of their hard work is simply a foundation preparing us for life's happenings. And life is EXHAUSTING. 

To my mama - thanks for always centering me and forcing me to look at things from different angles. Thanks for lightening my load when you see me flustered. Thanks for telling me to take a nap or to drink more coffee when I am near my limit. Thanks for being intuitive and simply knowing what it is I need in the moment. 
I sure hope you enjoyed your weekend. I am pretty certain you deserve a vacation from all of us, yet I am selfish. SOOOOO where are we going?! I can have my bags packed in 40 minutes top! 

Happy Mother's Day - I love you!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top