Diving Between July's Covers

I expected this month's list to be LONG yall. There were 10 days scheduled with NO Price. But uhhhh, things do NOT always work out according to my plans, huh?! 

I managed to carve out some quiet time with my kindle though...shall we dive in?! 
She Regrets Nothing by Andrea Dunlop
If you listen to Price, one day while we were on vacation I got lost. The truth is he was cold and wanted to go to the room. SOOOO I went to the beach (I had discussed wanting to go to the beach with him), and got lost in this book to finish it. Since he left me at the pool, he considered me MIA and was in distress. 

But I was well occupied with a drink and this book regretting nothing! 

Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman
I am certain this book is not finished - there are too many missing pieces. I cannot believe Kyle talked me into stopping my rotation to slide in one of his picks. 

All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin
For the first time ever, I would love to just rewrite the ending of one of Giffin's books. Accountability. Men should have it. Always. In all ways. 

All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
This book gutted me to my core. If you are not ready for an emotional roller coaster, steer clear. BUT if you are willing to power through, grab some rose' and get ready for war. 

The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer
Now I originally started this book on the plane to Punta Cana - and immediately closed it. It would fire me up and my intentions were to relax. Certain parts of this book resonated with me and gave me chills, however, I did not love it as much as I expected. 

Yet there was this gem, self-preservation is as important as generosity. Duly noted! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top