Don't Believe Me...Just Watch

Creating memories for the kids has always been a main focus of mine. And this year, I was so excited because after a 2 year hiatus Price was back to trick-or-treating since it fell on our scheduled day. 

But first things first, we had to carve & decorate their pumpkins from Linvilla...
 Along with glowsticks...

 And magic coloring...
 And you know there was s'mores dip...


 With a movie...
I decided to join in on the dressing up this year by recreating Bruno Mars' outfit from the Uptown Funk video. 

 I even popped up at Pricey's Storybook parade at school...

And of course, the black ninja had to endure a photo shoot as he anticipated his sister's arrival and a costume change...



Antman was ready to roll...


 Oh, the swan was ready to take flight...




 We just had to meet up with The Wasp and Sia...
 Their costumes paired up perfectly...
Antman & The Wasp
 My little diva was in FULL character as Sia...and I don't care if I sing off key

As we visited people's homes, I realized I was doing this all wrong. The families handing out candy were having porch parties. Candy for the kids. Wine and beer for them as they waited their visitors. AND some parents were walking around with to go cups. Genius! 


MY candy



Auntie fail of the night: Not checking Blake's bag until getting home and THEN discovering her wings.
And the next morning, a squirrel helped themselves to breakfast. 
Now that Halloween is over, does that mean it is time to gear up for Thanksgiving?! Because uhhhh...I am not ready.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top