Bios, Cover Letters, and Resumes. Oh my!

As I sit here and revise my resume for the millionth time, I still do not understand why I find it so difficult to do my own resume. I can help anybody draft theirs and help them land the interview - my own - not so much.

Is it because I am a perfectionist and I am my own worse critic?!

In any event, I have now been working on revisions since 11:30pm - and being as though it is now 4am, I think I should give it a rest until later...yet why do I always feel like I must finish something once its started - another one of my problems - I need to gain more patience and understand some things take time to develop into a master piece - still a work in progress...I am trying.

Good night or should I say good morning?! I will definitely need my latte in 5 hours - not too sure about the stilettos though. ;)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top