Well Hello Again Lover...

Imagine my surprise when I came home from work 2 Mondays ago and this was waiting on me...


I had not put in for tickets and my initial thoughts were they love me. Next thing, I had to figure out a way to get off work and find someone to go with me. Mission accomplished expeditiously! I was going back to my favorite morning show with Drea ANDDDDDDDDD it was New York Fashion Week. I was on cloud 9 and could not sleep, but set 3 alarms in case I happened to "nap". 

My phone rang at 3:55 Thursday morning and Drea was outside, but guess who's alarm did NOT go off and they were still SLEEP. We had a 430 train to get on. Some how I managed to be out the door by 4:01...with the wrong purse that had our confirmation letter in it. We had to turn back around - I had to wake up my household (since I had no house keys), but finally we were on our way and made our train (which was late). All Drea could do was laugh because for the first time ever, she was on time and waiting on someone. I am NEVER late - I could not believe my alarms failed me. But ah well, we still got to where we needed to be and had a ball. 

Kelly and Michael sure are spoiling me - I sat front row again...yet this time we got to see 2.5 shows tape AND they interacted with us during takes. We had lively convo, lots of laughs, and Michael even wished Drea a Happy 16th Bday. LOL! Oh and did I mention they let an audience member bongo on their butts?! 








Kelly and I are twins; Just think Drea had on heels 
Outside Lincoln Center - I need to break through the fashion industry because an invite to some of these shows  is definitely on my bucket list. 
It got serious in NYC - charge phone by any means necessary even while waiting on the subway

After the show and Lincoln Center, we had lunch at Serendipity and then dessert at Dylan's Candy Bar. 


What a fab day in one of my favorite places! Cannot wait to go back in 2 weeks. Stay tuned...







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top