Sip On This...

Today Stilettos with my Latte turns FIVE! 


Back to when this was all just an idea and I would send Maya a million emails late at night as I attempted to create the perfect background for my template...


Remember when the blog looked like this...


How did this all begin...what was my why??? Back when Price was an infant, my days were consumed with taking care of him, cooking, and cleaning. As I searched for a job, I yearned for a creative outlet. I wanted to write again. I had opinions I wanted to share. 

So I decided to start a blog. Maya named it. I debated a niche for so long and you all know how I am - I could NOT narrow it down, therefore a lifestyle blog was created. 

Even though I now have a career, this blog still gives me the creative freedom I crave. Thank you for sharing this experience with me; thank you for reading; thank you for offering feedback; thank you for pushing me to continue on when sometimes I just don't feel like it; thank you for ALL the support. 

I cannot wait to toast with my girls tonight as we celebrate this milestone. Cheers - THIS IS FIVE!

*whispers* Do you love the new clean & modern look Hannah designed for our blogiversary??? We should have some fun with this! 






CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Over the moon for you ! Here's to 5 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super late but yayyyy!! Happy 5th year. I can't believe it has been that long.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top