Digital Summit Philly 2016

Sometimes it is refreshing to do something outside of your normal work day. You know how it goes...drive to the office, log in to your dual monitor, and bunker down constantly knocking things off of your to do list all while extinguishing fires. 

This week I was able to push my routine to the side for 2 days and attend Digital Summit Philly - a digital marking conference all about content marketing, social media, blogging, SEO, branding, email marketing, and more. Definitely my type of party - I picked out the 15 sessions I planned on attending in addition to 2 keynotes.

This girl was ready to go! 
Excellent branding within The Westin Philadelphia
Gorgeous chandeliers greeted us each day - I could get used to this office environment
Do you see this?! Simply drop off your devices for them to charge. You didn't even have to bring your charging cords, although we all know I never leave home without them & at least 2 power banks. 
As the curtain went down at the end of the conference, I became grateful for the opportunity. I needed this to invigorate my passion I have for my craft. There were so many valuable takeaways I cannot wait to incorporate into my work processes. And with social media, it makes it so much easier to remain connected with the people we encountered to gain more tips.


Tiffany Starnes from New Orleans left me with this gem from John Musnell: If content is king, THEN conversion is queen. Checkmate! Time to dig deeper. 


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top