Beach Please!

Since I cannot escape to the caribbean as often as I like and we do not have a pool in our backyard, I have decided I need to step out of my comfort zone and attempt to enjoy our local beaches.

AND this would be the perfect time to get sun-kissed, read, and try out my new chambong Rae gifted me with for my blogiversary. I had never seen this before, but let me tell you - I LOVE IT and can no longer imagine enjoying libations without it.


 

Point Pleasant Beach seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. Although I was on constant swivel and ducking so I didn't become the seagulls toilet again, I managed to go in the water a few times. Baby steps guys! 

Once we chugged the sangria, we found a cute restaurant with a rooftop deck on the boardwalk for salads. Then grabbed some ice-cream before leaving.  What a great day at the beach with Rae & Chris!


What are your must haves for a beach day?! My list is obvious: sunscreen, sunglasses, a book, power bank & USB cable, liquor, and water.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top