Snags

Just in time for #NationalToothFairyDay, the kid lost his first TWO teeth in TWO consecutive days last week. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. He is REALLY growing up.

He kept playing with the loose tooth with his tongue - I HAD to pull it 

With his 2nd tooth gone, this started the debate in my house: what is the going tooth fairy rate? My brother and I believe inflation has occurred since we were kids. My parents disagree and think we tend to spoil Price. *giggles*

As we discussed this, Collin & I made a shocking discovery...my mom still had some of our missing teeth wrapped up in her jewelry box. And somehow...they are NOT decayed. 


So what did the tooth fairy end up leaving Price under his pillow for the first tooth he lost at our house?! $20. 

But we need to figure out what the popular rate is for these next teeth. Collin says $5. 


Either way, I am happy this munchkin is starting to feel better after a battle with allergies & asthma - and his poppy made his day before he went home by taking him to hang out at SWAT headquarters. He gets so excited to see their trucks, robots, and motorcycles.

Now it's time to prep for Kindergarten starting in 2.5 weeks. *excuse me while I compose myself* 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top