2016 Fall Season Premieres

Some of my summer shows are still trickling into the fall since they have yet to end. These include: Power (Starz), Ray Donovan (Showtime), Too Close to Home (TLC), and Chesapeake Shores (Hallmark). Also, did anyone else love HBO's The Night of as much as I did?!

Thank goodness we upgraded to Fios with a multi-room DVR and on demand option. These boxes are about to have their own Olympics with all the shows on my fall watch list in conjunction with my father's. I hope these boxes are up for the challenge.

Here is my pending schedule for upcoming fall premieres: (new shows are in red; my regulars in 
purple):

Did you hear...MAKS IS BACK on DWTS. You know I can never get enough of Maks AND Val. Val will more than likely get all my votes this season since he is teamed with Laurie Hernandez. I love her energy and her floor routines. I know she is going to tear up the dance floor. AND Cheryl is back...paired with Mr. Ryan Lochte himself. Let's take a moment to discuss his amazing pr team. Rio officials are like: hey, come back so you can be charged, possibly go to jail, and pay a fine. His pr and legal team are like: no thank you, we are going to clean up our client's image by competing on DWTS and hopefully he will not be disqualified from competing in Toyko. And Ryan is like: mom, I lied to you about what happened - WHY did you feel the need to blow up social media with my drunken account?! I just wanted to pee in peace. (I know you have all been THERE before...I know I have on my 21st birthday leaving the strip club with my girlfriends...I just had to pee, so we did...AND we got robbed AT gunpoint, but that's a story for another time.) I cannot wait to hear his ITM's with Cheryl.

What shows are you most excited about returning from hiatus?! I cannot provide a top 3 because it is too hard for me to narrow it down...but Secrets & Lies, Quantico, Blacklist, Grey's Anatomy, and Chicago Fire are my top contenders.

Unfortunately I have to wait until midseason for The Royals, Scandal, Shades of Blue, and THE BACHELOR - they announced Nick Vail will finally get to call the shots! ABC's advertising for Nick's season: No longer a RUNNER-UP. *giggles incessantly* One thing is for certain, this man sure knows how to clean up his image - maybe Ryan should talk to him...another thing, this season will have LOTS of wall slamming. Nick is a passionate man. I cannot wait to watch this all unfold.

Soooo much to keep up with...TV execs bring on the premieres - I am ready!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top