Chug a Lug

Now the first weekend in October must have been lucky.

On Friday, Ebs met me at FWOT  for dinner & margaritas. I have to do a feature on them at a later time because I was so hungry, I forgot to take pictures. WHY was I starving?! Well you know, I had not had a proper meal in over 24 hours since we didn't grab dinner before Beyonce. We will just have to go back so I can properly document this gem for you guys.

While at dinner, Ebs was telling me about pineapple ales and how I had to go to Yard House to try it and she believed I would like it. Of course, I was skeptical...BUT the next night, her husband Larry & I went there and boy was I in for a surprise.

I got excited as soon as I saw these although it was a dreary day
First things first, I had to get a few tasters to see if I did in fact like these ciders.
                 
Black Cherry for the win - although the pineapple was delicious as well.  

Larry made me try a tiny piece of these crispy duck wings. He said it tasted like chicken. He lied. The texture was different, but the seasoning was good. 
Ahhhhhhh...now this was JUST right - good old, pepperoni pizza
I was a bit skeptical of this dessert - it was a warm peach apple cobbler with caramel ice-cream. I just wasn't sure how the peach would mix with the apple. I am glad Larry forced my hand by ordering it anyways...because yum! 
I liked the beer so much, I ended up with a six pack the next night 
I will definitely visit Yard House again. Next time, I will not wear a white tee because I plan on getting down and dirty with some St. Louis style ribs, french fries, and a pineapple cider.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top