Summer Reads 2018

Ahhhhh...the magic of summer is bursting to release. And I am more than ready.

But first, what books am I excited to dive into as I bask in the sun?! I am glad you asked...here is this year's list in no order of importance:

All Your Perfects - Colleen Hoover
Room Service - Rochelle Alers
Head Games - Mary B. Morrison
All We Ever Wanted - Emily Giffin
Second Time Sweeter - Beverly Jenkins
The Book in Room 316 - Reshonda Tate Billingsley
Better Late Than Never - Kimberla Lawson Roby
Influence - Carl Weber
When I'm With You - Donna Hill
How To Keep A Secret - Sarah Morgan
The Life Lucy Knew - Karma Brown
Not That I Could Tell - Jessica Strawser
She Regrets Nothing - Andrea Dunlop
Little Fires Everywhere - Celeste Ng
Everytime You Go Away - Beth Harbison
You - Caroline Kepnes
The Idea of You - Robinne Lee
An American Marriage - Tayari Jones
The Female Persuasion - Meg Wolitzer
Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Now for my favorite part - our summer toast.

Cheers to summer sunsets (or sunrises if the morning is your thing), sun-kissed skin, water ice stained lips, catching up with friends, infectious giggles, thunderstorms enjoyed by candle light, fire pits, Stilettos With My Latte turning SEVEN, road trips, tackling new challenges, growth, exploring opportunities, being present & still, open hearts, and bubbles.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top