7 Wishes for Stilettos With My Latte

Let's be frank. Time needs to CHILL. I swear I just wrote this post, yet here we are again. 
THIS. IS. SEVEN.
My toast was pretty damn good last year. How does one top that?! Can we just say "same"?! I giggle as I type this imagining the eyerolls. 

Let's see if I come up with 7 Wishes...

With the current climate of our country, I want to continue fostering a community that provides an escape from the callousness we are exposed to daily. Why not take a moment to discuss books, fashion, tv, manis, etc. while supporting other women?!
Posts seem to trigger phone convos, text explosions, and laughter. I would love to bring the noise here in the comments so more people can engage.

I am also searching for ways to monetize the blog without losing its authenticity and warmth.

Speaking of money...why have I not married my day job with my side hustle?! Uhhhh...we all need Stilettos With My Latte promo products, no?! 

More guest blogs (at least once every 6 weeks) to give me a break and others a voice.

AND *coughs* quarterly co-written blogs with Drea.

My last wish...this wish is yours. Close your eyes and allow its vision to begin to manifest in your head. When you open your eyes, it is time to put in the work.
Raise your glasses to not letting anything stand in the way of the pure desires of our hearts. CHEERS!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top