Playing Favorites

I am not sure where to even begin. How am I supposed to select JUST 7 blogs and not any of the ones already mentioned this week?! I am also pretty certain I cannot say, well I love all of my blog series. Don't we want to sip & savor as we dive into 35 AND between the covers of holly's world?! After all being single in the city is NOT easy while remembering this is also a family affair. BUT seriously how did flirting with 30 fly by so fast?!

I was going to ask 7 different people their favorites and make this easy for me. But let's see what I come up with...I GUARANTEE I love more than just 7...and these are just the first blogs that came to mind.

1. Top 10 Reads of 2016  - I read some GREAT books this year. And although Between the Covers has not had time to physically meet, my monthly recaps is a quick guide for when my friends ask me for recommendations.

2. An Eulogy for French Fry I was too distraught when we lost pizza, but I am happy to report chicken nuggets is still alive and well. My dad has also changed his name to survivor.
3. Two Coffee Feens Tour Around Town & Summer Body Prep Now this is the type of research I love.
4. Wild One & Home Alone 7: Lost in Homewood Suites Birthday behavior & party planning is my jam - here are P&B's latest.
5. Cues Waterworks  Not much in life surprises me. This guest blogger def caught me off guard. *disclaimer* I LOVE all guest blogs. It means less work for me. So thank you!
6. Mani Monday: New Year Edition   I need some more black nails. STAT.
7. Twas the Night Before... The hollydays are just magical.

What is one of your favorite blog posts here at Stilettos With My Latte?! Let me know in the comments!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top