Let's Toast to SIX

It seems like just a few months ago, I was with my girls celebrating my 5 year blogiversary.

Yet, today Stilettos with My Latte turns SIX.

SIX YEARS. Six years of me being committed to something, although I take a break from time to time.

Yet I feel today is more about you and not me. We all know sometimes I get stuck in a routine and that becomes my comfort zone. However, people I encounter push me to pray incessantly; dig deeper; demand more; color outside the lines; love harder; and be more transparent. 

My constant growth is a result of these things, so I appreciate it. Immensely. Don't worry - I've got your six too.
Grab your elixir and let's toast to us claiming what we want and demanding what we need. Here's to ascertaining all that we deserve along with the desires of our hearts. Let's live our best lives in color. CHEERS! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top