Come Have a Seat in My Backyard

My grandmother and I are attempting to move away from the whole buying each other presents and we want to now do experiences together. And experiences usually means we get together and try new restaurants. When it is my treat, we do breakfast. And then she treats me to dinner.

We found ourselves in Conshy at Jasper's Backyard  for my birthday dinner. Yes, I know my birthday is in October...however, between the holidays, kids' birthdays, the arrival of 2 more kids in the family, being sick, and life we postponed for 6 months. YIKES!

As soon as we walked in, we fell in love with the rustic decor which included fireplaces, chandeliers, and a barn like appearance. THEN I peeked outside to their lighted backyard area...YES PLEASE!
As for the food, my backyard wings were delicious. Can you tell I wasn't really hungry?! I actually ordered a side Caesar salad, but they bought me the house salad. I did not feel like swapping out...so I went with it, and was NOT a fan of the dressing.
My grandmother LOVED her chargrilled chicken sandwich.
Their backyard was a major selling point for my return. I cannot wait to enjoy a burger and some drinks out there soon. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top