Diving Between May's Covers

Ummm yeah, still not making too much progress in the reading department this year - let's throw 2 more to my compact list of reads for the year. 
Seized by Seduction by Brenda Jackson
I am pretty sure I am guaranteed to love all of Brenda Jackson's books. The 2nd book in The Protector series did not disappoint. 

Talking as Fast as I Can By Lauren Graham
I was late to the Gilmore Girls party, so of course I was going through withdraw. When Caren left this book on my desk, I immediately dived in WANTING TO LOVE IT. However, it fell flat. Although, I loved her quick paced talking as Lorelai Gilmore - I found I wanted Lauren to be more concise with her writing and wrap it up. So ummmm, I would not recommend this one. 

I guess I should also note there were some parts that caused me to laugh out loud, right?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top