Fall Is In The Air

Waking up to a crisp morning - or ending your day with a chill in the air - means one thing: the days are about to get shorter and fall is in the air! Fall is my favorite season! The weather is perfect - my hair always looks fabulous - I love the fashion - football season begins - fall premieres for tv - and it is Libra season which means: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! What more can a girl ask for?!

Oh yeah BOOTS - lots of boots - different styles, colors/shades, heights, heels - I am getting excited just thinking about it! I love their versatility  - they can make any outfit edgier if you wear them right! My personal favorite color is brown - I have so many different shades of brown boots, I forget I need to get some black pairs. It is as if my eyes focus solely on all the pretty browns. How could you not fall in love with any of these????



And let's not forget 2 of my other wardrobe staples: blazers and leather jackets! You can never go wrong with these two items IF YOU WEAR THEM RIGHT! *A tailor is very important ladies - make sure your clothes fit your body appropriately and you will carry off your polished look with confidence.*

Check out this jacket (I have always been inspired by the military look).


A pair of boots, a blazer or leather jacket, and a nice bag can add spice to any pair of jeans and t-shirt. Indulge yourself - you deserve it! AND if you are inspired to go shopping (like me), please make a note Nordstrom's now offers free shipping on EVERY order and for any returns - so get to the web and start browsing!!! Have fun shopping and more importantly, exude confidence and beauty in your new purchases. :) 

What are some of your fashion staples in the fall? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top