I know I am! As I am writing this post, Jordin Sparks is singing the star spangled banner for the beginning of kick off of the first official game of the season! Saints vs. Green Bay
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Red Zone package is ordered for Sunday - the only thing missing tonight is pizza and wings, but I will be sure to get my fix SOON!
Now let's hope this is a good, competitive game!
Who do you want to win?!?!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...

0 comments:
Post a Comment