Day with Daddy

My dad is on vacation ALL week - we all know what that means, right?! My waist line will frown, yet my taste buds will smile...he wakes me up today to tell me he had to go get uniforms in the northeast and I could go if I still wanted to go Buffalo Wild Wings to give them a whirl since their Philly location just opened yesterday - I get up clean the bottom half of the house and get dressed not thinking of any of the "stops" in between - we are driving and can you guess our first stop?!


Imagine his disappointment when the red light was NOT on, so he had to settle for donuts that were NOT hot. 

Next stop, uniform store - I LOVE this place - call me crazy, but I love to wander through and look at all the stuff cops can use - you know WEAPONS. Ha! BUT I was pissed off this particular store did NOT have any guns!!!! Now why would we go to THIS store who isn't licensed to sell guns! He knows my fascination, yet he doesn't want to take me to the range for my birthday! He has refused to take me. EVER. I cannot understand why - anyways, I guess I just had to browse knives and pick out shirts I wanted in which I could conceal guns in them. ;) 


No - that is not a gun in that picture - that is a FLASHLIGHT for the gun. 

After shopping, it was finally time for lunch -


I should have been focused on the food I was eating, however, this baby had my attention. I was amazed at how well this baby sat in his high chair the entire time we were there - he never cried, whined, or babbled - he was so fixated with his toy and his car seat, he could care less about what was going on around him. Then I compared him to Price...I am not sure he has been to a restaurant yet - sitting still for him usually means this - 



I should have got that baby's number, so him and Price could be friends. He should teach a class for all babies. Ha! 

Guess I should go jump on the treadmill now to negate my horrible eating for the day. :/

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top