My good friend, Will, and his wife Katie had their precious baby girl on Sunday evening - Ms. Quinn Brielle Harper labored her way here during the Eagles game - I guess she is as big a fan as her parents, huh?!
She joins her (soon to be) 2 year old brother Marshall, Romeil, and older sister Gianna.
Congratulations Will and Katie on your beautiful 8lb 15oz bundle. I cannot wait to meet your new addition!!! XOXO
P.S. Will put away your shotguns and get 3 more jobs!!!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
I was attempting to have a serious conversation with my mom - here's how it went: Me: Mom, I'm really going on a diet Her: What c...
-
September 1996. Central High School. 1st Day of Freshman Year. 3rd period. English 1. Mrs. Solomon. This was the first time we met. As I s...

0 comments:
Post a Comment