Feliz Cumpleanos

As you can probably tell, I take birthdays seriously including my own. When I woke up the second time, I was greeted by early birthday wishes from Jeannette - does this mean I am now off of my restriction to discuss the hollyday?!?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

So I kicked off my festivities with Erica, Luke, and Bella. 

Erica, Luke, and I first had lunch at a cute, trendy spot - Du Jour. The food was so good! Can you guess what I got?! And Jeannette you are NOT allowed to participate. HA! Here are some pics from lunch - 
Me and Lukee
Luke wanted to take the pictures himself
My lunch
Chaves <3

Imagine our surprise when Julianne Moore walked in to have lunch as well. I wonder why she is in Philly - shooting a movie?! Hmmmmm...

After lunch we did a kid swap - Luke went down for a nap and Bella came out for some girl time at the nail salon. I love getting manis/pedis - they are so relaxing especially while the chair massages you during your service. #Heaven - if only I could decide on a color and Chaves did not have to run colors back over to me while I was in the chair - she is sooooooo good to me and I love the shade of purple she picked out after LOTS of deliberation. 

Me and Erica as my nails dried

On the way back, we stopped at Hope's Cookies for a quick treat. They make the best ice cream and cookies - I have not been since they moved from Montgomery Avenue, which made it even more enjoyable.

Bella napping while we enjoyed our ice cream

It was such a beautiful day - and we will not get too many of these the rest of the year - Chaves & Liam settled their family in a PERFECT location. There are so many places surrounding their home all within walking distance - so we pounded the pavement today and it could not have been more perfect. I also met Dave Roberts - he is a friend of their family! I loved him on Action News. I know, I know - I am a nerd.

Thanks again Erica for today. Love ya! <3 I need to visit more often so I can explore the rest of your neighborhood's treasures! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top