iWait. iFinallyGet.

If you know me, you know I generally get a new phone every single year. However, I have been stuck with my Palm Pre for over 2.5 years - I have definitely set a record - not one I am too proud of - I was definitely itching for an upgrade as I was ready to throw the Pre out a window for not acting properly.


Guess what my brother got me for my birthday?!?!?! 


My manicure is Sephora's Teal We Meet Again with their Traffic Copper Stopper Topcoat on top - another bday gift from Rach. ;) 

Yup, I have finally converted over to the iPhone world and so far I am LOVING my new toy!!! Now let's say a prayer over it as I have already been threatened if I happen to fumble it. YIKES! 

Now can someone face time me so I can try it out?! AND any application recommendations?! 

THANKS AGAIN Yells!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top