Let's Do Brunch!

For the first time ever, I was late...even if it was only 5 minutes. I just cannot believe Bogs beat me somewhere - but I got a pass since it was my birthday. Thanks Bogs and Brooke for my birthday brunch at Relish! Love you guys. AND it is officially only 10 days until Brookee baby's bday! Hellooooooooo 4!





A certain someone (Bogs) thought her face was too round and did not want to be featured in my blog - I just hope she has her new baby girl before Oct 22, so she can be blessed with 2 libra baby girls. ;) 

*side note* I guess being late is a trend for the day because I was 5 minutes late for my hairdresser appointment - thankfully Lisa was still working on her last client and she then worked her magic on my tresses. 

Now off to dinner with the parents. ;) 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top