Push Presents

I had never heard of push presents until a few years ago and all of a sudden they seem like all the rage - I used to think the baby was the true gift at the end of the pregnancy, but now as I ponder it even more - I LOVE THE IDEA! I just carried your child for 9 months, endured the pain of labor, and THEN pushed the baby out. Now that is a whole other topic - I do not think my body is physically capable of pushing a baby OUT of it - I know because I looked with a mirror - so my dilemma is how will the baby get out OF ME once it is IN ME?! However, if I received anything like Rachel Zoe's push present, I guarantee I would grin and bear it because of what would be waiting for me at the end of the pain orrrrrrrr do I get it during labor?! It would be a great focal point.


How beautiful is this Neil Lane almost 10 carat cushion cut diamond?! Roger has great taste - I would expect no less from a Libra. Ha! Oh yeah! And their baby is adorable too!

Do you think push presents should be expected or do they materialize the joy of bringing a new life into the world?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top