...In The Morning

I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date with Robin Thicke this morning.

WDAS sure knows how to treat their guests - first things first, we had "lunch" - ribs, mac & cheese, cabbage, and rolls - AND they even had dessert. As we were eating, I hear this loud "Ooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" - Robin Thicke had entered the room and he was starving, ready to eat which is quite understandable since he was in Miami performing and then at a "diddles" party last night. (Yes Jeannette, he calls your husband "diddles".)

Robin Thicke has such a great personality and I loved his performance of his new songs, Pretty Lil' Heart and The Lil Things. I will definitely have to download his deluxe album Love After War on Tuesday.









Oh yeah - Robin thought I was so sweet and cute.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top