Santa's Nice List

Santa arrived at our house relatively early this year. Check out what he left behind...


Price arrived right after breakfast so it was time to rip up some paper to see what he got - he was more interested in the cards on the living room table and attacking the gifts that were not his.


Dancing with his new toy

Helping daddy open his gifts - oh yeah, someone says daddy now too
What is this over here?! 
Mema why did Auntie put this on my back?! 

What did Santa leave me?! LOTS of great treats! Among them 3 beautiful scarves, 2 gorgeous statement necklaces, some oh so comfy Uggs slippers, my pink Sedu Revolution Blow Dryer with brush, a spa day, cupcake bath bombs, gift cards to some of my favorite places (Target, Cheesecake Factory, itunes, and Starbucks), some work out pants (YESSSS I am going to start that AGAIN), Isotoner Smartouch gloves, some cozy slipper socks, and cash. I am so blessed and grateful. THANK YOU mommy, daddy, Collin, Price, and Mom Mom.

After unwrapping gifts, Price forced me to nap with him - what a naughty nephew! When we woke up, we had dinner (fried wing dings, ribs, beef roast, yams, potato salad, pasta salad, string beans, rolls, and punch) in the dining room by candle light...and I wore my pajamas! PERFECTION! I have NEVER been so casual for a holiday dinner except for when I was sick and just did not go at all...I cannot say it was a bad thing. Not at all.
Auntie, why am I in here?! I never eat in here and I am hungry! 
 We headed to my grandmom's house after dinner and I took a lot of candid shots.


Eating sugar cookies

These girls never make serious faces in pics anymore! 

Brett Oliver and Gabi peeking through
Troy Kyle - only 14 and towers over me - I had on heels!
Uncle Troy and Mr. Johnny
This is TROUBLE! Anytime the boys are in one room, there is no telling where the convo will go.  And look at Collin's devilish look in the distance. TROUBLE! 

While skyping with Auntie, me and my mother enjoyed a cocktail. YUM!

All in all, the day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more - I am sure Price enjoyed his first Christmas. I hope you all had a fabulous day as well. (By the way, if any of you know of any magical elves who take down and put away Christmas decor, PLEASE send them my way!)

The morning after it was time for Disney on Ice!!! This is becoming a yearly tradition for me and the girls - this is our third year going courtesy of Andriece. THANKS AGAIN for the tickets - we always have such a great time at the show! 
Ms. Snow White
Princess Tiana

Kendall sleeping through the show
Uh oh - look who's up and peeking


Notice how many times it takes these goof balls to get a good picture, but Brookee is camera ready EVERY time. 





CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top