Michael Kors and I...we definitely have a thing going on. How could I not be in love with the man behind this wonderfully crafted leather jacket?! The color - the detailing of zippers and stitches - the collar...I am head over heels in love with it. This will become a staple in my wardrobe. *drooling* And yes Michael, you might as well throw in the glasses too.
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...


0 comments:
Post a Comment