The Vow

For my Valentine's date this year, me and my cousin Ayana decided to go see The Vow - since we were the only two who seemed interested in seeing it. Of course on Valentine's Day the Movie Tavern (since I love this place so much, I gave them another chance after the waiter stole $10 from my card when I went for Tierra's birthday - I reported it when I discovered it, and the manager handled the situation quickly AND put the money back on my card - but I now only use cash when I go) was sold out - so we waited until Sunday to indulge and her sister, Naya, decided to join us. What a pleasant surprise since she rarely comes out!

I expected a different outcome from the movie, which led to my disappointment - but it was realistic, I guess...definitely not a must see in the theater, you can wait for it to come on cable. I loved the personalized vows they exchanged when they got married, but I could not stop thinking how would I feel if me and my spouse were in an accident and he did not remember me - and then had no interest in making it work because he did not remember that part of his life...would I patiently try to get him to remember me or would I give up in frustration...I love love, but there is only so much rejection one can take, right?! And we all know how much I hate being told "no".

Thoughts???

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top