It's Not Even My Birthday...

but he want to lick the icing off.


In honor of Rihanna's birthday, she released a remix of the much anticipated Birthday Cake. All I can say is um um um...when I first heard it, I thought something was wrong with my download since it was so short...when I realized it wasn't, I couldn't help but feel teased. There needed to be a full version of this song - and further more, why wasn't it released around my bday!

I am sure you have all heard this is a collaboration with her ex, Chris Brown. And of course, there is lots of controversy surrounding it - oh and did I forget to mention, Chris Brown also released a remix of Turn up the Music on the same day with Rihanna on the track.

Here are my two cents - what happened between the two of them, is just that between the two of them. If they have moved on, then we should too since ultimately it has no effect on our lives. In no way shape or form do I condone domestic violence...no one was there, we do not know the details of what transpired. We must remember there are three sides to this story - his side, her side, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth (regardless of the circulated pictures). Chris Brown was penalized for his actions and he is now making a comeback - we cannot take away from him his talent - if you do not like him, that is fine, do not support him - but stop crucifying the man for making a living. So what he performed twice at the Grammy's and so what he won an award - his professional life has NOTHING to do with his personal life, (except for when it comes to endorsement deals) everybody needs to mind their business. And Miranda Lambert is over the top with her sign she made for him at her concert this past weekend. It is apparent he has anger management issues, I feel people unnecessarily try to provoke him to illicit a response. Everyone has a breaking point and people have learned his pressure points and continue to push. But I will digress.

Now if you want to hear the much anticipated remix, click here. I am sure you will all love it as much as I do!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. lord if you didnt say everything that i have been saying for the past three years since the incident happened. the only people that know for sure what really happened are her, him and God! so everyone else just shut up already! So thanks for re-enforcing that i am not the only person in the world that thinks this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lord if you didnt say everything that i have been saying for the past three years since the incident happened. the only people that know for sure what really happened are her, him and God! so everyone else just shut up already! So thanks for re-enforcing that i am not the only person in the world that thinks this way!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top