Cinco de Mayo

Venticinco on Cinco de Mayo - that was Collin's fate this year! He has now reached the quarter century mark - time sure has flown - I feel like I was just scrambling to find him after he disappeared from Copa on his 21st birthday.  


Collin's 21st Bday 
Since Price did a good job shopping for daddy, we had a play date at the Little Treehouse right after with Mia and Sienna.
It's my daddy's birthday - I will start the party early for him since he's at work.  

Resting up for daddy's birthday - Auntie, I thought you said it was daddy's birthday - where is the party?! I am the only one ready! Morning talks with daddy after I gave him his presents. 
Yummmmmmmm! Cake!!!! And Poppi let me smash in it! 

Dinner at Capital Grille and I kept up with the theme of ordering new things - prosciutto wrapped mozzarella (disgusting) - steak (delicious) - creamed corn (tasty) - string beans in a fancy sauce (yum) - and homemade sorbet and icecream (delicious) - I think Jeannette will be proud! 

The Birthday Boy! 
My birthday wishes for you little brother - I want you to obtain all the desires of your heart - you deserve nothing but the best (and happiness) - do not settle for less trying to fix other people's problems - you cannot change people, their circumstances, or their perception of you and your environment - do not try, it will only frustrate you both in the end - find a person who will complement you, make you want to be a better man, and grow with them (Also, make sure they have a genuine nurturing spirit to love both you and my Pricey Wicey). Never feel bad about what you have experienced in life - just strive to give your son better than what we had. Learn to appreciate the little things (SHOW this appreciation) and never forget the words "Thank you" - they will get you a long way. When angered, think before you speak because words hurt and you don't want to leave that lasting impression. In all things you do, make sure you are respectful and loving yourself. And if you ever need to talk, I am hear to listen - I love you and happy birthday again! 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Nice summary of the day and great/thoughtful words of wisdom for your younger brother! He is blessed to have a sister who looks out for him and who is always willing to lend a helping hand! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top