Caviar Nails

Remember the beach party I was supposed to attend yesterday with Amber?! Well they did caviar nails!!!!  I have been dying to try this for months and never got around to it - Shana and I even had an in depth conversation about all the research we did and the pros/cons of trying to do it at home ourselves instead of going to the salon. 

Amber used the Ciate Caviar Manicure kit from Sephora. She painted 2 coats of polish, sprinkled the "caviar", allowed that to dry, and then applied the top coat. Seems pretty simple to me and looks great! The only con is the fact it only lasts 2 days. 

Officially adding this to my to do list. I love fun nails! 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I wanna try this and the ombre nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ombre nails too. Let me know how they turn out when you try it.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top