20 Days to 30 - Flustered

Never have I ever not had all of my birthday plans solidified for my birthday this close to the big day - like clockwork I always send out official invites 9/8 to give people a month to plan accordingly because I always know at the beginning of the year what I want to do.

This year - not so much. I wanted to go to an island, but it's hurricane season in October (Cancun is booked in January for Jeannette's 30th) - I felt like any other plan was just settling although there were other things I wanted to indulge in, it was important to me that I land a new job or long term free lance assignment first (wait, I am really growing up, huh?! Birthday doesn't trump all?! Although it is still against my religion to work ON my birthday - I have off 10/5 and 10/8).

Instead of continuing to stress, I will just breathe - as long as I have my outfits ready to go, I can be prepared for anything. Excited about what is planned thus far, anyone up for wine tasting at Chaddsford Winery? Or Movie Tavern for Taken 2? Bethesda? NYC? Let me know.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top