More Summer Flicks

I feel like I have literally lived in the movies this summer - so many releases - yet I still have not seen Avengers, Spider Man, Brave, or Savages...I guess I will now wait for them to come on cable at this point or for their DVD release. Nevertheless, here are my ratings for the other movies I have seen.

Dark Knight Rises: A
I wouldn't expect anything less from this franchise, yet sitting for almost 3 hours was not good for my back - good thing I had my Blue Thing margaritas to keep me company and alert all the while my dad judged me and other people drinking at 1pm on a Sunday - dadddddddddddddd, this is a judge free zone - you should join in! LOL! Lesson from this movie that men need to take note of - women always have the master plan and will blind side you. *chuckles*

The Bourne Legacy: B
When I learned Matt Damon wasn't in this sequel I was skeptical - imagine my surprise this movie still kept me on the edge of the seat and left me questioning the government and how they operate even more. The way it ended I can definitely see another one, but this time combined with Bourne and Cross working together on a project.

Sparkle: C
I have never seen the original so I don't have anything to compare this remake to - I probably could have waited for this movie to come on cable - but I had to go see Whitney's last project. Throughout the whole movie, I anxiously anticipated her singing His Eye Is On The Sparrow. I loved every moment of that part - kind of wish Jordin Sparks would have sang more in this movie - that girl can really blow.

What was your favorite movie of the summer?

















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top