Flirty 30 Ladies Night Out

Girl time keeps me sane - there is nothing like getting all dolled out for a night out with my ladies enjoying good food, drinks, convo, and laughs - you never know what may happen or what may be said - I had a great time tonight. 

Some things I learned - love is never unsure (thanks Norie) and as we get older, the more confident we are and the less other people's opinions really matter. 

Thanks to everybody who came out to celebrate my Flirty 30. XOXO

P.S. I LOVEDDDDDDDD my red lipstick - see what happens when I step out of my "box". 



\





\




Pink Velvet w/ White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting 

Part II at Continental Midtown








Red Lipstick


And Good Night

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Photos of some fabulous women. Now that you are out of the box. Life begins.... XO

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top