1 Day to 30 - Perfectly Imperfect

So this is it - my last day in my 20s - I am relatively calm (besides the fact I lost a princess cut SCREW BACK diamond earring today - silently screaming and losing my mind over this - hoping it will reveal itself from its hiding place before I tear this house all the way a part looking for it) and at ease - no longer feeling apprehensive. 

What did I do today you might wonder. I had dinner with my immediate family at Plate in Suburban Square - it was ok, I would not go back - my drink sucked! Yes, that is important. LOL! And my food was not what I expected - I should have kept my Del Frisco's reservations - ah well, I tried all new things tonight and didn't love any of them.

My dinner date


As this blog series comes to a close, I feel a sense of relief. I now no longer HAVE to blog everyday (coming up with topics began to present a challenge) and I may give myself a break from it for awhile. Flirting w/ 30 is not coming to a close - I still have guest bloggers scheduled through February. 

THANK YOU for listening to me reflect and voice different issues I have encountered thus far in life - at times I felt so open and vulnerable, but this is a sharing zone, right?! With no judgment, correct?! These 30 to 30 blogs have provoked many conversations, laughs, and memories. I am even more excited to see what this next decade of life has in store for me with me living outside of my comfort zones and taking more risks i.e. opening myself  up to more progression with taking chances. 

Yes, I may have had my perfect vision with where I should be in my life right now - but I have come to realize I am exactly where I should be - it's ok I am not a wife and mother  (YET) and I may not have my ideal career position (YET). What does matter is I am healthy and surrounded by people who genuinely care for me and are supportive. And at the end of the day that is all that matters. 

And I will close this blog series with this:
Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top