Nashville vs. Chicago Fire

Who will win the coveted spot of Wednesday 10pm on my tv?! Since Revenge moved to Sundays, I was left open and with 2 new shows premiering, I couldn't decide...at first.

I opted to watch Nashville last week and I must admit, I was rather bored - I couldn't even tell you what transpired during the episode.

Then I put on the DVR and watched Chicago Fire - I was fully captivated the entire time, experienced chills and even an emotional response; it also didn't hurt the men were attractive and hard bodied - there was no competition. Chicago Fire is definitely added to my line up and Nashville is out.

What did you think of these two shows?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. definitely enjoyed Chicago Fire. it was everything i was looking for in a new show. nashville didnt even catch my intrest from the previews so thanks for saving me the trouble since i trust your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top