Who will win the coveted spot of Wednesday 10pm on my tv?! Since Revenge moved to Sundays, I was left open and with 2 new shows premiering, I couldn't decide...at first.
I opted to watch Nashville last week and I must admit, I was rather bored - I couldn't even tell you what transpired during the episode.
Then I put on the DVR and watched Chicago Fire - I was fully captivated the entire time, experienced chills and even an emotional response; it also didn't hurt the men were attractive and hard bodied - there was no competition. Chicago Fire is definitely added to my line up and Nashville is out.
What did you think of these two shows?
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...

definitely enjoyed Chicago Fire. it was everything i was looking for in a new show. nashville didnt even catch my intrest from the previews so thanks for saving me the trouble since i trust your opinion.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome. :)
ReplyDelete