Brown Betty's Love & Laughter

Tonight Brown Betty's had their cook book release party at their Northern Liberties location - since I am off from work on Wednesdays, I was definitely in attendance and you know who I called (Jeannette). Can you guess my first question?! Who is still having happy hours since I never went to any Center City Sips. El Camino was down the street and they have a good special - so we met Shana down there and boy did we have some girl talk. Apparently, I should be going on AT LEAST one date a week. Who knew?!?!?! *as I am still chuckling*

Peach Margaritas
Then it was time to head to the book signing/ cookbook release Philadelphia party. I had a great time supporting fellow Central Alum, catching up with friends, and tasting yummy treats! *side bar - Alexis looks FABULOUS 6 weeks out of having baby Emily Grace!*

Yummy Cupcakes
I have browsed the book thus far and I LOVE the personal anecdotes within the pages giving us an inside look to how Brown Betty came to fruition. My fave line from the introduction: Now all you need to add is love and laughter. And I must say I agree - I have the most fun when I bake with fam & friends as we laugh and chat while we work. 

How pretty
259 Ladies - yes Shana, you can have honorary status
Norrina with her sister Norrinda and mother Linda
My autographed copy 
I cannot wait to try some of these recipes for the upcoming holidays. Speaking of which, this will make a great Christmas gift. You know you want to buy it, let me make it easy for you. Click here and enjoy. 

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Had a great time yesterday. Excellent recap:) Now when we going back out for drinks....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top