Season Veterans

Of course I have more favorite shows, my addiction to tv is real. I refuse to list my reality tv shows that are my secret indulgence. Although notable mention to Tia & Tamera - there is something so refreshing and wholesome about that show and I am excited new shows began airing again last night on Style network at 9pm.

Ahhhhhhhhh, The Good Wife - I kind of feel like this show has now come full circle with Alicia supporting Peter, her husband. Not sure where they will go this season, but I am prepared for a huge twist. I am very intrigued by the current Calinda story line.

Emily is fixated on her Revenge. She will not rest until everyone pays for her father's demise. And Georgina from Gossip Girl said it best Monday night, "Revenge is a dish best served serialized...one delish chapter at a time." As my inner pettiness applauded and wholeheartedly agreed with this statement - I remembered I still need to watch this week's episode of Revenge. I cannot believe Victoria is dead and I am totally over Conrad. He has some consequences coming his way and hopefully soon.

I swear 90210 has hit the lottery for having handsome, hard bodied males cast in their show. I get so sidetracked by their looks (shallow Hol), that I sometimes have to rewind to catch the plot. Seems like Silver was trying to bring Teddy back over to the straight side this week - Adrianna is driving me crazy already "juggling" Taylor with Dixon. And Liam, Liam, Liam - I am over Vanessa blackmailing him - new story line PLEASE!!!! And I am loving Naomi with Max. Speaking of which can we get Annie a man??? And Naviyd this whole "player" mentality isn't you - so cut it out and deal with your hurt feelings like a man.

Not too excited about SVU still, I need Stabler. And that's all I have to say about that...for now as I continue to watch every week.

Still loving Blue Bloods. Linda now working?! Peter, Erin's ex-husband, made a reappearance and wants to be a part of his daughter's life after 2 seasons?! Get real! One of the major aspects I admire about this show is the family togetherness and the fact they always have Sunday dinner together. I love that tradition and I feel families should adopt it again and stop living such a fast paced life all the time.

DWTS All Stars has been so darn good!!! The dancing has been exceptional this season which was expected. I am cherishing the weeks I have left to see Maks on the show since it is his last season (his contract is up and he has signed on to start filming a movie in January). Who are you rooting for to win?! I honestly have no favorite this season and I am just enjoying the entertainment from everybody's routines. I doubt I will be able to master the final freestyles this year with all the gymnastics and complex steps incorporated. Ah well...I will definitely try as I get Thanksgiving Dinner and dessert started which has become my tradition. And my mom's tradition: she shakes her head, laughs, and tells me I am crazy. Hey! You only live once. Might as well have some fun, right?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top