Tis' The Season

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...so much for a relaxing weekend. My weekend was spent cleaning and decorating for the holidays - and I must say I am pleased with the outcome. Take a peek at some of our decor. 
My mom loves lights - I finally gave her lights on her banisters leading into the living room. 

The closet thing we will ever get to owning a puppy - it barks, it just doesn't shed, poop, pee, or lick you. My type of dog. 
Isn't this gingerbread house so cute?! 
My mom is obsessed with bulky fire places - we finally found the perfect lighted and decorated garland decor - along with some accent pieces. 
My great grandmother made our original stockings - I always make sure to implement the tree skirt she made in her remembrance. 
Check out the little helper
Pricey's creation - he was so proud of himself. 
My creation for the center piece
The final dining room table
Candy Sleigh
Kitchen Table
Some of my fave ornaments
I came home from work today and to my delight - my mom had decorated the Christmas tree.
2012's Christmas tree
Now our house is complete - who would have thought my first break this weekend would be today at work?! All I have left to do now is finish my shopping, holiday crafts and parties with the kiddies, wrap gifts, bake cookies, and think of a menu for Christmas brunch or lunch...a mouthful, right?! And let's not forget NYC for Live with Kelly & Michael and Baltimore for Trey Songz' concert. 

Good thing I love this time of year. Are you on Santa's naughty or nice list?!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top