oh how I despise thee.
I do not know what the cause, but these past 3 Mondays have been horrendous causing me to want a do over or immediately hit DELETE DELETE DELETE. I find myself counting down the hours until 5pm and then I have a one track mind: WINE PLEASE!
I suppose I must apologize to my family and friends for my incessant rants on Mondays...and my somewhat foul language. Or I can simply say thank you for letting me unleash. It is much appreciated. My mom tends to now hide when I am coming in on a Monday - how rude, right?! *chuckling to myself*
This wine I am sipping is delectable as I review Oscar fashions from the Vanity Fair after party anxiously awaiting my Monday night tv shows as I laugh at Jeannette's craziness and Khloey just snagged a date out of me 5 minutes ago.
Oh yeah! Happy 9th Birthday Gabi!
*back to my unwinding*
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...

0 comments:
Post a Comment