Pop. Six. Squish. Uh uh. Cicero. Lipschitz.

He had it coming, he had it coming. He only had himself to blame. If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it...I bet you would have done the same. 

Sorry, I was caught up in the memories of seeing one of my favorite movies on Broadway today. I loved every moment of it! It captivated me from the beginning and I will never tire of the cell block tango. 

Ok...let me rewind. I am getting ahead of myself. I have always wanted to go to a play on Broadway - this shouldn't be too surprising since you all know how much I love the Big Apple. I have decided I would stop talking about wanting to do things, and act on my desires. Luckily I have friends who indulge my whims and enjoy these things too. 

The kid's response when I told him I was going out and he wouldn't be with me today - then his look when I asked him was he going to be good for mema. WHY is he so animated already?! 
Road Trip - I almost got thrown off the DJ duties when I immediately played Jupiter Love first. I had been dying to hear that song. From then on out, it was all club songs. 
Ready for the show to start
Just taking in the sights as we traipsed through NYC in the rain...




I spotted Magnolia Bakery 3 blocks away and of course I had to go since my Instagram photo challenge of the day was anything sweet. It smelled delightful in there. 


Greedy Girls and yup, I picked up my special Oscar cupcake they made for tomorrow's red carpet
Marquita 
Hmmmmm...well I got my cupcakes and they wanted sushi. I decided to rise up to the challenge. I would try something. Not sure what - knew it would not be sushi, although they campaigned hard. What I went with was coconut shrimp (theirs was too sweet), pad thai (this was really good and spicy), and sake (this was strong, but you know I have a rule about not wasting liquor). 
Dinner at Ruby Foo's in Times Square
Jeannette, Me, and Marquita
What am I supposed to do with these?! I'm a rookie - bring me a fork! 
Sangria & Sake on a Sexy Saturday
Shots of Sake on the house 


The fog permeated the air all day, but it did not stand in the way of us having a ball
We had a great day in NYC! Thanks Jeannette and Marquita for going with me anddd for allowing Trey Songz radio to play on the ride home.
Cool shot captured on 5th Avenue heading out the city - Good Night New York 
Ummmmmmmmmmm I just realized I have no immediate plans to return and I all of a sudden feel anxious. I need another trip planned soon - this time with lots of shopping and maybe a Sex and the City or Gossip Girl tour. Oh! And some NYC night life - sounds like a great idea for spring. Check your calendars ladies!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top