Never Again

Remember this post Shattered Dreams - as I was typing this blog while at work there was something going on right in my back yard. Well not literally, but around the corner from my house. Why didn't I have my schedule I have now back then (off on Fridays)?! I would have definitely ran into this...


What is this you may ask?! It's just Mr. Neverson sitting at my fave booth in the Trolley Car since he shot part of his Never Again video there. And the icing on the cake...the outside shots were done on Creshiem Valley Drive - I drive along this a million times a day going to and from various destinations. It is my main thoroughfare. *le sigh*

Check out Trey's video shot in Philly below - next time he's in my neighborhood he need not be a stranger. We always have home cooked meals over here. Sheesh! 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top