Shattered Dreams

Let me apologize in advance for this post - it may be a tad bit melodramatic, but you expect nothing less from me, right?!

Imagine receiving a text 2 hours before you have to go to work informing you a certain someone was filming a video on the Art Museum steps and you couldn't go because you were being responsible...and calling out for a chance encounter just was unacceptable!

And then imagine the next morning, Jeannette texting you and letting you know this said person was at Aura the night before - and you know what you and her were both doing?!?! That's right, we were sleeping since we had to be at work the next morning - again being responsible...

Yup, I am currently dying a slow death in my head - I was THAT close to meeting and getting a picture with my man in my head - IF she would have heard that text alert. And then in conversation, Norrina revealed she knew last night due to Instagram, but she didn't wake us. Now I am all for my sleep, but I have priorities. I would have jumped out of bed for this. Damn damn damn!

And no Jeannette - this post has no chill. We must do better.

BUT on the positive side, I am loving 30 - everything seems to be coming within my grasp and I'm definitely reaching out to grab it. In due time, it will happen.

Hopefully, this coffee will make me feel better - happy Friday folks!

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Back
to top