Movie Mania

As of late, I feel like it's summer with all of these releases that I HAVE to see. I have been frequenting my favorite place very often. I have yet to be disappointed.

Here are my ratings:

The Call - B (I loved this movie up until the end - that messed it up for me.)
Olympus Has Fallen - A+ ( I literally wanted the movie to replay as soon as it was over.)
Temptation - B (I had issues with this movie, but I was entertained enough.)
42 - A (This was Alicia's pick and I am glad I went. Although parts in the movie made me mad, I am now interested in learning more about Jackie Robinson. I do not feel like I know enough.)

And when I actually looked at the list of movies for the summer I got excited all over again. There are so many on my to do list. Starting with a double feature Memorial Day weekend (if I stay in town) to see Hangover 3 and Fast & Furious 6.

What is on your list for must see movies this summer?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top