Couscous Anyone?!

This blog has been sitting in my drafts since March and I am ashamed...I could not think of a catchy title and totally forgot to come back to it.

For Norrina's bday she wanted to experience something new, so we made reservations at a Moroccan restaurant, Fez, for a 7 course dinner, drinks, hookah, belly dancing, and girl talk. It was definitely an experience - I loved the idea of sitting on the floor. Some cutlery would have been nice. The chicken was delicious.



And my favorite part, a man came out and washed our hands with rose water before we began our meal. Doesn't that just sound heavenly?! What shocked me the most: I actually tried everything AND I liked the mint tea. But I will stick to my coffee.

Outside of the birthday girl, we all seemed to have been peeking in windows to make sure our outfits coordinated
This was definitely a fun night! Happy Birthday Norie!!!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top